Saturday, December 17, 2011

Grandpa's visit











Kay, so Blogger is being completely and utterly annoying and won't let me see what I've done and the pictures aren't showing up, they're long strings of gibberish words and... *calms self down*

Anyway, rather than just stew and consider throwing my laptop across the room, I shall just say what I meant to say here and you'll just have to decide for yourselves where it should have been in the post. Okay?

Dad is here to visit/take me home on Monday. Of course I have mixed feelings about going home, but we'll discuss that another time, preferably when Blogger isn't being so aggravating. The girls have loved having him here. They were a little shy at first, but within a few hours of his arrival they were covering him in their toys and books, showing off their treasures. Pretty adorable.

2 comments:

  1. That train of babies rocks. I want one for Christmas.

    I am sorry for Blogger's stupidity. Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete