Thursday, December 1, 2011

Grandma's Visit

Please forgive the wait between posts, this Auntie has been a bit busy.

What's that you say? Seriously, you live with triplets and you've been busy? No kidding. But I've been even busier than usual this month with non-Auntie business as well. What kind of business you ask? Dating? Schoolwork? Uh, no, NaNoWriMo actually, thanks for asking. I would tell you what it is, but this blog is about my nieces, not me, so if you're curious you can just click the link.

Since we last met, we have had many visitors, eaten a truckload of amazing food, and celebrated a holiday, so I have plenty to catch up on.

Firstly, Grandma (my Mommy) visited. The baby girls loved having her here, and so did the adults. Here are a few pictures from her visit.

Playtime! The next few pictures were taken by Daddy (Jared), and therefore, for once, this Auntie is to be seen on her own blog!

Approach quietly -- you don't want to scare this elusive creature away!
If you are wondering why I seem to be wearing one of their toy boxes... keep wondering. I don't even know. I believe it was some kind of game of peekaboo.

"Found you!"

"Can I come in with you?"

"Silly Aunt Lisa!"


Charlie watching her Auntie's odd game.

Then deciding Mommy's face is more interesting.


As a side note, the girls love their Christmas music.


The girls were quite intrigued with grandma's sweater, so we let them try it out.


It was very amusing to watch Abby walking around with one arm hanging out as if it were a toga.



Reading with Grandma.

More reading with Grandma. Grandma likes reading to her girls, in case you hadn't guessed.


Even though I also discovered a few pictures of his stomach and Ashlee watching tv (can you say stalker husband pics?) Jared also managed to take a couple of really adorable pictures of the girls.
Behold the cuteness.



Like I said at the beginning of this post, a lot has happened since I last blogged -- this is only the beginning -- but that blog post will have to wait. After staying up later than she ought to every night for a month and refusing to take napping opportunities for napping (again, NaNoWriMo explains all), this Auntie is dead tired.

And so I wish you all Good Night.

4 comments:

  1. I lurve this post. Especially those pictures of you peeking over the box, like 'What are you DOING? Don't take pictures of ME!'

    P.S. We are so taking a billion pics of us this summer. You are not getting out of it. So there. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWWW! I love the pictures of you! Your adorableness can rival even that of your nieces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *huggles* You guys are too sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the grandma post! I sure loved getting to be there with my 3 triplets and my sweet Lisa. My girls. Also Jared and Ashlee. However, Ashlee may object to being called one of my girls. But I'll claim her anyway even though I didn't give birth to her. She's a doll, too. Jared is not one of my girls. But he is my sweetheart. I love you all, mom

    ReplyDelete