Thursday, November 10, 2011

Minions!

You know those days when you look at the day, take in a nice long breath of fresh air, and think, "Wouldn't it be nice to take over the world?"

Yeah. Me neither.

However, if I ever wanted to take over the world, I'd be ready to go, because I have minions (complete with draping robes (okay, the 'draping robes' are actually hoodies (and they're pink) but who cares, they look like draping robes!)!


Is she here? Is she there?! Minion number one is a ninja, with lightening fast moves. Watch out!Minion meeting. "Does this draping robe make me look fat?"
Ninja minion strikes again!
Uncooperative Minion. "There's no way I'm wearing a pink hoodie and calling it a robe."
Intel Minion. In charge of look out. "Oh look, there's sunshine on the floor!"


1 comment:

  1. Haha! LOVE this! Excellent narration for some excellent pictures, Lisa.

    ReplyDelete