Thursday, November 10, 2011

I... am a responsible blogger.

And as such, I blog regularly, even when it's only one line long and has no pictures in the post.

Aren't you happy that, today, I am pulling out my 'loquacious blogger' card and putting it next to my 'responsible blogger' card? (For those who don't understand Lisaspeak, that means, I am stopping with the one-liners that link you to a picture or pictures elsewhere and am going to put my own pictures and words in this post. (And now you understand, don't you agree, the Lisaspeak was much shorter and more intelligent sounding than the explanation of it?))

Now. To more Serious Matters. Such as babies. Adorable babies. Triplet babies. Or, in other words, my niecelings.

The tie die dresses they wore Sunday.

What the girls wore today. Aren't they cah-UTE?

Mia's tie die dress from Sunday. (I have no idea why this line is being underlined and cannot seem to get rid of it. *shrug* Odd.)

Reading!
Such intense concentration!


More posts to follow. Stick with me!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You should be a loquacious blogger more often! They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete