Thursday, October 6, 2011

Between times

So purty much, feel free to ignore this post, it's just explaining why I have basically no pictures between the last post and this last week or so.

Um, yeah. So, after the mega huge load of videos I took while Mom was here, I brought my camera upstairs to load them onto my computer and promptly forgot about it. It sat on my dresser, unattended, for about a week, during which time Mimi and Poppy (Ashlee's parents) came to visit the girls, and Aunt Ran, Uncle Geoff and cousins came up to visit everybody. Yeah, epic fail on my part, not getting pictures of all this. HOWEVER, I am somewhat excusable in that I was the only person to take any pictures of Mimi and Poppy with the girls on Ashlee's camera. Which was like... three pictures total, but still.

THEN after that, the girls were sick, and trust me, you wouldn't want pictures of that, even if I had been insane enough to take some.

THEN Uncle Chris (my brother) got home from Saudi Arabia (YAY!) and came to visit. Just as epic a fail on the taking pictures here too.

THEN.... life as usual.

THEN Mom came to visit again. Which has us caught up! Next post will have pictures of this visit.

2 comments:

  1. I am pining for the cute ... Where are those pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are alos watching. Dad stalks all the blogs, you know. Mom

    ReplyDelete