Thursday, July 28, 2011

Yep


We've got some Keith Urban fans in this house! I didn't quite catch it, but just before this picture was taken, they were all staring up at his pictures with googly eyes.
The girls like to stand up together. It's pretty cute. Like they have a standing club or something.


Some cuteness. I mostly took this video to catch the cute noises the girls make.


Ah, here we see Mia, doing what she loves to do: smashing her face into a soft, squishy surface. She loves to do it. Mostly to pillows, but she does it to the stuffed ladybug, turtle, and Eeyore, too. It's pretty dang adorable, if you ask me.


And finally, we have Charlie, showing her Houdini-like skill of getting out of her bumbo.

Sorry, no videos just of Abigail. I'll work on that.

P.S. This post was written at one in the morning. I think it shows. Don't judge my crappy one o' clock in the morning writing skills. Now, I'm going to sleep, 'cause I hafta get up at 7:30 am tomorrow. You should all leave me wonderful comments, 'cause I sacrificed my sleep to bring you this blog post. Goodnight.

3 comments:

  1. I love that Charli waits until you walk away to try to get out of her chair! This is a great post Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I know what a night owl you are, doll! But I do love the post!! I love Mia's face smashing and Charlotte's escape abilities. We sure love and miss you all! Mom
    Dad is feeling SO much better!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I like Keith Urban too! Awesome music for writing. I knew those girls had good taste.

    And yeah, those noises are totally worth recording. I'm trying to figure out how to transcribe them into my book right now. I'm sure it will double sales someday. :)

    ReplyDelete