Thursday, July 14, 2011

Scratches and Silliness (On My Behalf)

So... Abby got a small scratch on her forehead a couple days after the 4th/birthday bash, and it put me in mind of another little person with a scratch on his head...
Harry Potter! See the resemblance?
Yep. So Abby was my personal Harriet Potter for a couple of days, until the scratch healed and she went back to just being Abby.

Ashlee didn't have a clue what I was talking about when I told her Abby had a Harry Potter scratch, by the way. She just thought me an absurd and obsessed Harry Potter fan. Which, haha, I kind of am. But... c'mon! The last movie is coming out tonight! Are you surprised I have it on my mind?

1 comment:

  1. She looks just like him! YOU HAVE HARRY POTTER'S LONG-LOST-(uh ... quadruplet?)-SISTER!!! CAN I HAVE HER AUTOGRAPH, PLEASE?!

    I'm so excited about that movie, but I'm probably not going to see it for ages. Stupid university savings. :)

    ReplyDelete